What is TruTrauma? A new company designed to EMPOWER individuals with the skills, tools and confidence to save lives. We have assembled Trauma kits and provide hands-on training for critical care in any crisis situation.
This Empowerment training includes:
- Combat mindset to prepare you for a crisis situation, mentally.
- Situational awareness: Learn how to be aware of your surroundings and how to avoid possible harmful incidents.
- Learn how to handle escalation/de-escalation of a dangerous situation.
- Hands-on training : How to stop bleeding from life-threatening injuries.
This is a simple straight-forward approach in dealing with any life-threatening trauma; at home, school, work, camping, playground, store, parking lot, or anywhere/anytime. All of the training is done by highly experienced world renowned experts in their field:
- Senior Chief Corpsman and Combat Support Operator – Mario ‘Doc’ Martin (Retired)
- Navy Seal SOCOM Medic – Shane Anderson (Retired)
- Navy Seal Master Chief – Steve Drum
Tru trauma is dedicated to bringing you the best in first responder training. We are a veteran owned company that specifically designed a course dedicated to assisting when the novice unthinkable happens. What ever the injury may be there are a few key concepts we must keep in mind until we get to higher echelon of care.
Tru Trauma is based off the Experience of former Navy SEAL SOCOM medic Shane M. Anderson. Tru Trauma has first responder kits and training that will give you the confidence need to act when you are the only hope. This is a straight forward approach to dealing with a trauma. We strive to assist you in building the mindset and skills necessary to act when the unthinkable happens.
- being comfortable in the chaos
- Choosing who you want to be
- Stress management
- Self defeating stories and beliefs.
Once you are armed with the knowledge how important and how easy it is to make a difference. You will develop a tested confidence that will keep your mind calm as you work your way through any event. You will be empowered.
- Roles and resposibilities
- Scene safety: MOI
- Direct pressure
- Primary trauma sweep of patient
- BATS algorithm: Bleeding/Airway/Tension pneumothorax/Shock
- Direct pressure: Pressure points/basic anatomy
- Tourniquet: placement/technique/theory
- Chest seal: placement/follow on concerns/theory
- Packing a wound: digitally finding the artery/technique/theory
- Pressure bandage: creation/theory
- Improvised bandages and Tourniquet
We have a passion for teaching and are dedicated to cultivating the skillsets necessary for your personal success. You may be the only person in the right place at the right time. Face life challenges with the skills you have decided to cultivate. Train with the best. Train with Tru Trauma.